Assignment 7 in my Web 2.0 class is to Building a Social Network. I am a little of the game at this point, but it seemed like an interesting assignment so I'm working on the steps that I can finish on my own. We were asked to create an Orkut account and email and invite everyone in our class (this step I cannot do because I do not know the email addresses of everyone in the class). I've added a profile picture and set a status. And now I'm creating a post in my blog which was also an assignment for this class. The last 3 steps are to write on a classmate's wall, add a video and add a note and provide a link to my wiki (another assignment) stating that I created a social network. This has been a fun class and I've learned so many things that I ordinarily would not have learned on my own. Here is the link to my profile.
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile?uid=1301082620427540348
No comments:
Post a Comment